You spend so much money on hair products (shampoo, conditioner etc) and used them to making your hairs long and strong but our questions for you are that, do you know which product is beneficial for your hairs? Do you know that what ingredients that products contains and are they beneficial for your hairs? Or you buy these products by just watching advertisement? If you have complete information about your hair product that you buy from market then its good but if you buy the product by just watching advertisement then it’s time to walk up. Here in this article we are going to tell you about the benefits of herbs that are used in most of the hair products. After reading this article it will be easy for you to choose your hair product.
1. Bhringraj: It is also named as Eclipta Alba. Bhringraj is also called as “king of tresses”. It is very helpful in promoting your hair growth and it also helps in providing blackness to your hairs.
2. Brahmi: It is also called bacopa monnieri. Brahmi is herb which is very helpful in making your hairs strong. It provides strength to your hairs and also promotes them, which means strength of your hairs will not stop at one level it will increase day by day. Brahmi also promotes the hair body and makes them healthy and strong. It is helpful in increasing the hairs growth rate up to three times more faster than normal growth. It is also used in ayurvedic medicine since 500 BC.
3. Amla: It is also called as Indian gooseberry. Amla is very beneficial fruit. It contains so many elements which are very helpful in getting rid of many diseases. Many medicines contain the amla as ingredient. It is used as ingredient in many hair products to protect your scalp and hairs. Amla prevents graying, dry scalp and flakes. So if you are suffering from these problems then choose your hair product which contains amla.
4. Neem: It is actually name of the tree. Neem’s fruit and leaves are not only used in hair products but they are also used in other products like soaps, toothpaste and anti-allergic medicines etc. In case of hairs related problems neem is very beneficial to fight against dandruff. It soothes itching. It is also act as purifier & cleanser.
5. Heena: Henna is actually a name of the plant which is used in various types of medicines. It is very helpful to stop hair fall. It provides strength to your hair roots and it is also act as conditioner for your hairs. We can also say that it is a natural conditioner having no side effects.